Even the kids are getting tired of running around the sprinklers or jumping in the pool. All everyone wants to do is find a place to sit back and enjoy a treat that doesn’t involve turning any oven on. I know I do. Luckily, I have just the treat! An easy to make, deliciously cool Tampico Slushee. All you need is a blender and the need to stay cool. Guess what? All it takes is 3 steps, so you won’t even break a sweat.
Makes 2-3 servings
2-3 cups Tampico Juice (any flavor, I used Original)
1/4 cup of sugar
A small bottle of club soda
2-3 cups of Ice
- In blender, combine Tampico with sugar and a cup of club soda.
- Blend together until it appears foamy.
- Add lots of ice (2-3 cups is suggested) and blend.
- Pour into 2-3 glasses, top off with a little club soda (for more liquidy consistency).
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
I make a whole pitcher and freeze it overnight, then just an hour or less before, place it in the fridge and smush it up before pouring. These slushees are great for both kids and parents, and they are a hit at family get togethers or block parties, pour one and they will all come running to the coolest mom in town.